Partnering Organization: All Nations
“After 6 years of short term missions work in over 11 countries sharing the love of Christ through witnessing, prayer & discipleship… I am excited to answer the Lord’s call on my life to move to Germany to minister there. My team will teach, train, plant churches & help grow God’s kingdom.
Hello Family and Friends,
I know it’s been awhile since my last newsletter. So much has been happening!
Thank you for being a part of my journey here in Hamburg. I love sharing with you what God is doing here through me and the team. My first request is that you would pray for peace and protection over Hamburg as the G-20 Summit is beginning. There are tens of thousands of protesters here and the city is in fear of chaos and destruction. Please pray that the Lord’s will be done and that all evil must flee. Thank you!
Church Service and Bible Studies:
We are teaching 5 different bible studies throughout the week. We are baptizing approx. 20-25 refugees every month and we have our Sunday church service in Farsi and English. Sometimes our church service is standing room only!Our Women’s group is going strong! The women in the church are building relationships with each other and friendships that we hope will last a long time.
I came home for a visit during April and May. I got to see many of my friends and family, but forgive me if I didn’t get to connect with you. I also spoke at many churches, bible studies and ministry groups to share what God is doing here and to raise more support.
I have been serving in a human trafficking/prostitution ministry for over a year in Hamburg, and this was a photo of me teaching the gospel. We had a few of the women receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior that day. Praise God!!!
1. For the refugees to grow in their Christian walks and to grow in faith and that they will have a deep desire to know the Lord and to follow in His ways.
2. That all the refugees here in Germany will have an opportunity to hear the Gospel and that their spiritual eyes will be opened.
3. That the Lord will give our team wisdom, understanding and discernment in teaching His word and to have a deep love for everyone He has put in our care.
4. That the Lord will give our team favor with security guards in the camps.
5. For more workers to come to Germany who want to share the love of Jesus. “The harvest is plenty but the workers are few.”
6. We still need more translators who are willing to donate their time. They need to speak Farsi, Persian, Dhari, or Arabic and English.
Thank you so much and may the Lord richly bless you!!
To financially partner with Sue, click here.
Note: all donations should include a note saying, “Sue Goodrich”.
Thank you for your heart to get to know our missionaries!