Who We Are
The CityLink Food Warehouse offers food to guests in the community every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the year. Servant leaders who are involved in this ministry support guests by providing them with practical help and spiritual guidance through prayer, conversation, and God’s Word.
Blessed to be a blessing. Last year, 98,848 boxes of food were distributed from the Food Warehouse.
Location & Hours
16815 Spring St.
Fontana, CA 92335
Distribution Days – Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Individuals with Disabilities: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Homeless Individuals: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- General Public: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Those who wish to receive food from the Food Warehouse must register to do so.
Tuesdays & Thursdays
- All Individuals: 1:00pm – 4:30pm
- 8440 Nuevo Avenue
Fontana CA 92335
The Food Warehouse gives away ONE (1) box of food per week per family. First time guests must fill out a Food Application Form and bring with them the following documents:
- Picture ID
- Proof of Current Address (utility bill, rental agreement)
- Disabled guests must bring proof of disability (DMV, SSI printout, or ID)
Please note, the Food Warehouse does NOT provide boxes/bags for guests. Guests must bring their own.
USDA Commodities Distribution – Every 4th Thursday of the Month
USDA food programs strengthen the nutritional safety net for children, low-income families, and the elderly. Through these emergency feeding programs, they are able to receive USDA foods and other nutritional assistance.
Distribution starts at 11:30am until all food is distributed. Guests who wish to receive food must bring a picture ID. Preference will be given to San Bernardino County residents.
Please note, guests do not have to be registered at the Food Warehouse to receive USDA commodities.
For more information, please contact CityLink at 909.803.1059.
Water of Life members may drop off food at the CityLink Food Warehouse during its regular hours of operation.
Individuals, businesses, and other corporate agencies who are interested in donating food products may obtain CityLink’s mission statement, core values, and non-profit status on the Partner Agencies Information page or by contacting Food Warehouse/Thrift Store Coordinator Omar Cervantes at 909.803.1059 x2224.
Cash donations may be given online:
- Click the Give Online button below.
- Under give to select local outreach.
There are many opportunities to serve at the Food Warehouse. We are looking for servant-hearted leaders in the following roles:
- Truck Drivers // individuals must hold a Class A or B license
- Community Liaisons // will contact suppliers & distributors for food donations
- Food Drive Organizers // will plan food drives that are held throughout the year
- Food Preparers // will be responsible for sorting & packing food
- Hosts & Hostesses // will support guests by carrying food boxes, praying for their needs, and encouraging them to sign up for CityLink Community Small Groups & other discipleship classes.
- Guest Check-In Assistants // will help guests sign in on computers
- Greeters // will welcome guests as they arrive to the Food Warehouse
- Prayer Intercessors // will meet in the Prayer Room from 2:00pm – 5:30pm
- Teardown and Cleanup Crew
For more information on serving with this ministry, please contact Local Outreach Volunteer Coordinator Corrine Rockwell at 909.803.1059 x2203.